Please read the following information provided to understand
what will be expected as a vendor
Event hours 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Set up hours 5pm – 6:30pm | May begin loading in as early as 4:45pm
In an effort to facilitate the way we interact with clients, we thought of creating a “virtual” channel for clients to have easy access to a short introduction from all of us.
With the help of RJ Vida and his amazing Production Crew team, we will put together the Channel where each vendor will have their own tab, so the client can easily find the vendor of his or her interest. All in one place!
All you have to do, is create a short horizontal video (3 minutes max) saying a few things about you or your company that you would like to share with the OE couple.
This channel will be shared with ALL of our couples (current and future bookings) and hopefully will help everyone connect with clients “beyond the mask”.
Please upload your video here by Monday, March 8th
Event will be promoted on EventBrite as well as shared through our mailing list and client database, Facebook page and Instagram account’s stories.
Participating vendors will be mentioned on our stories on the final weeks leading up to the event.
Covid-19 Plan for guests
- Event will be promoted on EventBrite and guests are required to make a reservation to attend. There will be different time slots that guests can choose from between 6pm and 9pm to limit the amount of people in the building at a time.
- Guests are required to wear masks, as per building rules and CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Guests will be greeted by OE staff upon arrival and all these guidelines will be explained.
- Guest contact information will be shared with vendors, per guest’s approval.
Social Distancing Measures for vendors
- All vendors will be required to wear a mask, as per building rules and CDC guidelines.
- Table locations will be spread throughout the building to allow for ample room between each vendor as well as browsing customers.
- All guests and vendors will be asked to consume any food and/or beverages while seated.
- One or two team members allowed per booth during the duration of the Show. Additional crew is allowed for set up and break down.
- The Wedding Showcase will be held on Tuesday, March 23rd at 6:30PM - 9:00PM. All accepted vendors must agree to participate during the full duration of the event.
- Tables are included in booth rental but are not required to be used. If you do not wish to use the provided table(s) please include those details in your entry form.
- Table covering is not required. Rental linens are provided with your entrance fee if requested. You may bring your own linens.
- Free standing displays are allowed but must remain within your booth constraints.
- Limited electrical outlets available. Please bring your own extension cords if needed.
- Booth set up is available Tuesday, March 23rd between 5:00PM - 6:30PM. There will be no large deliveries allowed after 6:15PM on Tuesday, March 23rd. All vehicles must be removed from the front of the building and Church lot by 6:30PM. The Magnolia Lot will be available for vendor parking.
- Booths must be ready for the public when the doors open at 6:30PM.
- Booth tear down is from 9:00PM - 10:00PM Tuesday, March 23rd. Prepare for limited parking in front of the building during tear down. All vendor items must be removed from the building by 11:00PM on Tuesday, March 23rd, no exceptions.
- Vendors are responsible for bringing their own dollies, carts or any other carrying devices/assistants to help when loading and unloading goods, supplies…etc. Carts with metal wheels are not permitted.
- Oxford Exchange reserves the right to cancel the event due to unforeseen circumstances. In the events of a cancellation, all registration fees will be refunded to the vendor.
- Cancellations by the vendor made within 2 weeks will receive a full refund.