Guided Champagne Tasting
Join us at home as we guide you through a tasting our 3 favorite champagnes.
Featuring: Mionetto Prosecco, Louis Pommery Brut, Ruinart Brut Rosé Champagne.
- Tasting Notes:
- • Mionetto Prosecco | An explosion of green apple on the palate with a refreshing crispness from the delicate bubbles. Learn More
- • Louis Pommery Brut | The resulting sparkling wine fills the palate with sublime notes of green apples with harmonizing acidity and minerality, before leading to a delicate essence of lemon mousse with a buttery vitality, and finishing with an aroma of peaches and apricots. Learn More
- • Ruinart Brut Rosé Champagne | On the palate the attack is distinct and full, cradled by a gentle effervescence. The aromas of freshly picked berries are fully expressed. The balance brings together a delightful freshness and voluptuous body, expressed by an elegant bracing touch of mint and pink grapefruit. Learn More
Whipped Feta Demonstration
Join us at home as we show you how to recreate our Whipped Feta appetizer with warm naan.
Ingredients: 1cup Feta, 1/2cup Plain Greek Yogurt, 1/2cup Softened Cream Cheese, Toasted Pistachios, Honey, Pickled Shallot, Lemon, Warm Naan.
- 1. Combine feta, plain Greek yogurt, and cream cheese until whipped
- 2. Spread whipped feta onto plate or board
- 3. Top with toasted pistachios, honey, pickled shallot, and a squeeze of lemon
- 4. Enjoy with warm naan