The Bookstore is the gateway through which most discover Oxford Exchange. Dedicated to the beauty of the physical book, it provides a rare and engaging browsing experience, with a distinctive presentation that gives each book the attention it deserves.
The carefully curated collection — including new releases, bestsellers, beloved classics, signed first editions, children’s favorites, and even distinguished magazines and newspapers — is intended to satisfy the casual browser as well as an avid collector.
To further the literary conversation and engage our community, The Bookstore at Oxford Exchange hosts monthly book clubs, and an annual book fair, as well as author talks, signings and workshops.
We've been delighted to host writers and speakers from an array of interests and genres, including:
• Best-selling Author, Khaled Hosseini
• Pulitzer Prize Finalist, Chang-Rae Lee
• National Book Award Finalist Lauren Groff
• National Book Award Finalist, Kevin Powers
• Best-selling Author & GQ Contributor, Michael Hainey
• Start-up Entrepreneur & World-traveler Chris Guillebeau
• Innovative Urban Designer & Speaker, Jeff Speck
• Grammar Expert & Writing Coach, Roy Peter Clark
• Best-selling Mystery Writer, Michael Connelly
• Creative Writing Guru, Bobette Buster
• Photographer, Marius Jovaisa of Unseen Cuba
• Non-fiction writer & national news anchor Brian Kilmeade
• Children's Book Illustrator Fred Koehler
• Illustrator & Rifle Paper Co. Founder, Anna Bond