Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn
The updated edition of Wildsam Field Guides: Brooklyn is a story-based travel guide for the best experience of Brooklyn, revealing this eclectic city in New York through local stories, travel intel and modern lore. A must-have for any seasoned traveler, Wildsam Field Guides seek out the real and rooted things in each destination, discovering what's truly authentic and sharing the soul of a place, for travelers and locals alike.
Visit the New York borough of Brooklyn, including:
- Seven restaurants that reveal Brooklyn's epic range of international foodways
- An illustrated guide for kids
- Actress Rosie Perez on growing up in Bushwick
- Quick bios of famous Brooklyn mobsters
- The original egg cream recipe
- A 1949 account of Jackie Robinson's racial triumphs
- A deep dive into hip hop's cultural roots
- Where to eat the finest slice of pizza
Author: Taylor Bruce (Edited by).
Trade Paperback: 144 pages.
Size: 6.5" x 4.2" x 0.3"