Wildsam Field Guides: Savannah
From the town squares of its famed Historic District to its salty, untamed coastal edges, Wildsam Field Guides: Savannah is a time capsule mixing the city's deep history and vibrant present in this four-season guide exploring one of America's most fascinating Southern cities.
Savannah stories, travel intel & modern lore, including:
- Explorations of Gullah/Geechee culture, motorcycle riding, lemon meringue pie and oyster farming
- Local conversation with chef Mashama Bailey, beekeeper Ted Dennard, fishing captain Judy Hemley and bakery owner Cheryl Day
- Expert perspectives from preservationists, locksmiths and art collectors.
- Original essays by Taylor Brown, Harrison Scott Key and Emily Testa-LeMaster
- Essential intel for coastal exploring, design, history and architecture
- Illustrations by Leanne Renee bringing to visual life Savannah's bounty of parks, squares, arts and food
Author: Taylor Bruce (Edited by), Leanne Renee (Illustrated by).
Trade Paperback: 144 pages.
Size: 6.5" x 4.2" x 0.3"