Wildsam Field Guides: San Antonio
Wildsam Field Guides: San Antonio reveals this Texas town through local stories, travel intel and modern lore, seeking out the real and rooted things, what's truly authentic and sharing the soul of a place, for travelers and locals alike.
Visit this city with ancient roots, including:
- An illustrated map of Tex-Mex cuisine
- Christmas tamales: deconstructed
- The best of Flaco Jimenez and George Strait
- Jack Kerouac's "On The Road" stop in town
- A longform ode to San Antonio's diverse musical history
- Day trips into the Hill Country
- An interview with the owner of a Texas dancehall
- The Charreada rodeo's main events
Author: Taylor Bruce (Edited by), Scott Campbell (Illustrated by).
Trade Paperback: 144 pages.
Size: 4.2" x 6.5" x 0.3"