John Derian Candle - The Scent
Blend of natural wildflowers, lavender, violet, jasmine, heliotrope, neroli and currant blossoms set on top of a classic resin base of Agar Wood, laburnum, sandalwood, patchouli, musk and frankincense.
- Candle 3.5" diameter x 4.5" tall, 9.5 ounces, contained in printed paper canister.
- Natural soy with a slight amount of food grade paraffin (the kind used in chocolate) added for better burn.
- 100% cotton, non chemically treated wicks burn evenly and cleanly.
- Natural essential oil based and formulated to produce fragrance clouds that permeate the entire space.
- The candle will burn up to 60 hours under optimum conditions.
- The first burn only - Let the wax melt all the way to the edge of the glass (this will take about 2-3 hours), then the candle will burn evenly down.
- Trim your wick to 1/4-3/8” before you light the candle again. This will make the candle last longer.
LAFCO New York, a pioneer in the natural luxury fragrance market, creates distinctive modern fragrances that respect the traditions of classical perfumery and artisanal craftsmanship. This candle is a creative collaboration between John Derian Company and LAFCO New York. It reflects our brands’ desire to create beautiful objects that delight the senses, and our commitment to honor historic traditions with modern sensibility.