I Know This To Be True: Gloria Steinem
The I Know This to Be True series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
In this remarkable interview, feminist icon and social justice activist Gloria Steinem shares stories from her more than fifty years working as a tireless advocate and award-winning journalist.
Steinem looks back on the formative lessons of her life, including how her unconventional childhood shaped her worldview, why listening and empathy are the guiding principles in her work, and why laughter is the key to freedom.
• Gloria Steinem has devoted her life to challenging discrimination against women
• Steinem's words are a beacon for a new generation of social activists and a call to follow your convictions with courage and grace
• This landmark book series brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy countries
• A highly giftable and lovely hardcover with vivid photographic portraits throughout
• Great for those who loved Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience by Shaun Usher, Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela by Nelson Mandela, and My Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
Size: 7.5" x 4.8" x 0.7"