Wildsam Field Guides
Field Guide - American South Road Trip Series
Through this multilayered portrait of the American South, discover the soul and secrets of the region from folk artists, social justice reformers, jazz icons, renowned storytellers, pitmaster legends and more.
- The best meat and threes throughout the region
- Blues musician of note
- Intel from a legendary jockey rider
- Notable terrain formations and were to find them
- Scenic drives in every southeastern state
- Map of Alabama Folk Art
- An ode to the mint julep
- How the town of spectre came to be
- An interview with a barbecue legend
- Our essential list of southern books, films and music
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Wildsam Field Guides.
Size: 4.1" x 0.5" x 6.6"