Wildsam Field Guides: New Orleans
Home to revelry and romance, New Orleans retains an unmistakable sense of itself, an honest, eccentric, deep-feeling city that embraces its ghosts and its newcomers alike.
Local stories, travel intel, and modern lore include:
- New Orleans’ iconic dishes and where to find them
- Jazz greats and their instrument of choice
- A comprehensive list of Mardi Gras Indian tribes
- A short story from William Faulkner
- A bartender-approved cocktail crawl
- Famous cookbooks of the twentieth century
- A glossary of only-in-NOLA architecture terms
- Letters from Louis Armstrong and Tennessee Williams
- One writer’s harrowing tale of giving birth during Katrina
Author: Taylor Bruce (Edited by), Scott Campbell (Illustrated by).
Trade Paperback: 144 pages.
Size: 6.5" x 4.2" x 0.3"