Wildsam Field Guides: Austin
Wildsam Field Guides: Austin reveals the Texas city through local stories, travel intel and modern lore, seeking out the real and rooted things, what's truly authentic and sharing the soul of a place, for travelers and locals alike.
The soul of Austin (and home of Wildsam), including:
- A map of the city's top barbecue joints
- The ultimate list of coffeeshops, hotels, and ideas for the weekend
- Interviews with an architect, soul singer, chef and others
- Where to find the top swimming holes
- Three decades of Death Row final statements
- The best places for queso, mezcal, late night eats and more
Author: Taylor Bruce (Edited by), Chris Bilheimer (Illustrated by).
Trade Paperback: 144 pages.
Size: 4.2" x 6.5" x 0.3"